close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm here! Hello Fan Club!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Wiley455, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Wiley455

Wiley455 G&G Newbie

This looks pretty good. Gonna take some getting used to, but looks good. Can't wait to see all the new posts. What do ya'll think?

2. I think it's going to let me enter something

Well, I might have figured out how to make an entry. I wonder how I ever discovered how to make the old one work. I might not be able to get back in when I get out. Maybe I won't be able to get out. I might be like the little man in the song who rides forever beneath the streets of Boston. Maybe I'll never return.:(

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

HI GUYS, !!!was suprised to find the new format. registering was as easy as falling off a log, and no where near as painful. i won't be around for couple-two weeks or so. wifes homesick, so we gotta return to that bastion of liberal political correctness New Jersey. so see you all when i return, glad i found the change, can't wait to see how it grows!!!!:)

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Hank and all, this new software is a bit confusing at first, but I think you will pick it up rather quickly....

5. Wiley455

Wiley455 G&G Newbie

Good Hank, that way you will be here to welcome everyone when they sign on. And you be careful up there PAPA G. They have funny accents and the state troopers don't like out of state plates, least that's what I hear.
    Oh ya, and Chris, how long before we become SENIOR member?

grizcty likes this.
  6. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I made it...

I Bob Wolfley have made it to the other side...No go by the name dog lips...;)

7. Wiley455

Wiley455 G&G Newbie

Doglips! I like that. I used to call my little sister that. Mom would get mad at me when I did though.

8. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

What is that thing in DogLips' picture? Looks like a white mouse or something. Or maybe a cat stretched out on a sofa.

9. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

We are working on a new system for you so you will not be known as Junior members any longer.

10. Wiley455

Wiley455 G&G Newbie

:D Got ya Chris. Remember it was me and Firemedics idea. DO we get any prizes for that, Hmmmmmmm. :D :p