Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Hopefully some of the band of Fellers will chime in soon and help you out, paging Ganny & TM...

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,200 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.
Out of curiosity, who put the info tag on the bayonet?

Reactions: rando

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
Welcome to G&G!

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Goes to a Finn, with the right end. Not for your average Russian 91/30.
Yep, it's the first finnish Mosin bayonet that I've seen anyone post here on the board, it's pretty cool and reminds me of a nice Swiss bayonet.

·
Old man, No tact...
12,344 Posts
welcome sir, but with respect, 25 posts and 30 days of membership are required to sell on G&G.

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
Yep, I could be interested, I do have some Finns that it may fit. Let me know when you hit 25 posts and 30 days.

Reactions: Cyrano

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Welcome aboard from N. Missouri, and NO that is not a Mosin Nagant Bayonet, it is though indeed a Finnish m/28-30-35 bayonet !............

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome from up in the Panhandle.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,197 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York. I agree that looks like a Finnish bladed bayonet for the Finn version of the Mosin Nagant. It might even be a real one; it has the marks of age to it. I phrase my comment that way because I've seen many fakes advertised as "Finnish Mosin Bayonets."

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Your Finn Bayo looks like it may have been sharpened and that usually detracts from the overall value of the knife.

·
The outer edge of civilization
13,612 Posts
Greetings from NC!

Wish I could help you find more info on your blades. On the other hand, you've come to the right place. There are an awful lot of helpful folks around here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts