Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Great news for the CCW permit holders in Georgia.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I'd be nice if the Democrats would let us have our CCW and handgun freedoms here in Wisconsin... maybe this year, Doyle will not be allowed to scuttle out freedoms through deceit and the Frankenstein veto.. which would prohibit the Wisconsin's governor from combining disparate words and phrases from different sentences to stitch together new sentences in spending bills — and create new laws the Legislature never intended.

But a Madison lawyer who has waged a sometimes lonely campaign against the amendment because he says it doesn't go far enough, said the Legislature should instead focus on more aggressively rolling back the governor's partial-veto powers.

"We've never had a debate here as to whether the governors ought to have this power," the lawyer said. "We just sort of backed into it and no one's effectively challenged it."

He said he plans to introduce additional legislation in the future that would further limit the governor's veto power.

"The best way to eat an elephant is bit by bit," Carpenter said.

... see what us Wisconsin residents are up against? Nobody saw the unethical and overuse of power by the Governor?

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
QUOTE : This is a very proud day for Georgia gun owners and the NRA,” concluded Cox. “On behalf of the many NRA members in Georgia, I’d like to thank all of those involved who also made it a priority to pass this important legislation.”

This is worth joining the NRA !!!...A.H

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
that sucks Larry <your states gun laws>

I love being a Georgia boy !
Tell me about it ... we're stuck with these corrupt Liberal Democrats and cannot get from under their thumb.

... maybe this year will be different with the Frankenstein veto now illegal and a Republican Attorney General.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts