In the news today.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rex in OTZ, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ G&G Evangelist

Tiger Woods ex-wife to get in excess of 100million dollars in the divorce settalment, then it goes on to state she will eventually have to go to work?
    Im no where even on the radar scope of pulling down that kind of dough.
    If Tiger Woods Ex cant make it on 100milliondollars whats that mean for the rest of us?

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

probably for something to do. i doubt if she'll be flipping burgers at Mc D's.

3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    For us it means, 100 million ways to become a stupid blonde joke.

4. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

"Oh Noes!!! I'm ONLY getting ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS (in addition to the tons of money I already have) in my divorce settlement! How will I ever survive! I'll have to (*GASP) get a Job!"

I like when the divorce attorneys are like "well this is the living standard she/he is accustomed too so thats why they should get so much money that their spouse worked for."

Oh please, apparently when you have millions you forget how to wipe your own *** after a certain time.

5. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

After the state and federal government gets their cut, It usually winds up that you only get 50% of that. SO she only gets 50 mil. Poor girl. She'll be broke in no time. :irked:

6. Palladin8

Palladin8 G&G Evangelist

well after the Feds, State, and of course the the blood sucking lawyers she will get less than 50 million. She was a nanny prior to hitting the jackpot and marrying Tiger Woods. Even if she were to get 25 to 50 million she will be ok. Not to mention the money for child support. She will be just fine I am not worried for her in anyway shape or form.

7. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

ya know she has over 11 mil of her own money from lawsuits against tabloids for printing photoshopped nude pics of her also.

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Maybe she can do her own reality show !!

9. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

I think she's got more class than that to be on some stupid reality show.