Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
MSR Shooter and Builder, Precision Bolt Action Rim & Center Fire enthusiast. Glock & 1911 pistoleer
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2nd Amendment or what's left of it after the coming week or so. We either need to hang together or separately.

And maybe help out with some advice and maybe ask for some.

Also in trying to be a nicer gentler Constitutionalist dumped the old mean Avatar I had.馃槈

The new one is my Range Officer that is the basis of my Velociraptor Project. As in taking an old dinosaur and breathing new life into it. Right now I'm at stage 1 and only being held up by 3 things: Time, Money and Component availability.
More on that as I maybe start a new post in the handgun section.

Also, I got a new phone and a different phone service that makes browsing and other things online much easier. And not so drive me over the edge frustrating.馃槢

Registered
MSR Shooter and Builder, Precision Bolt Action Rim & Center Fire enthusiast. Glock & 1911 pistoleer
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bout time Ed! Now somebody go find Ten Man and Jaison.
Thanks bro, I was just going to ask about Jaison.
He was over on Armslocker, then fell off the map. I kind of assumed that he was busy with his job and life.
It's got me bumbfuzzled at times too this summer.

Ten Man sadly I don't have a clue. He ain't even popped up on the "other" site as far as I know.

Registered
Thanks bro, I was just going to ask about Jaison.
He was over on Armslocker, then fell off the map. I kind of assumed that he was busy with his job and life.
It's got me bumbfuzzled at times too this summer.

Ten Man sadly I don't have a clue. He ain't even popped up on the "other" site as far as I know.
Don't know about Ten man but I do keep in touch with Jaison off and on. He is just kind of keeping a low profile and staying busy with life.
Anyway, welcome home Ed

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't know about Ten man but I do keep in touch with Jaison off and on. He is just kind of keeping a low profile and staying busy with life.
Anyway, welcome home Ed
Yeah it's not like any HVAC dude or electrician is going to be overwhelmed with work this summer.馃檮馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ten Popped in for a bit and we exchanged a few PM's.
he dropped out again.
he's only like 800 years old though, so maybe his fingers don't got enough strength to push the keyboard buttons anymore.
JK buddy.... LOL
Wasn't he in the Airforce when younger? I think he's in this picture but I won't point him out for privacy's sake:
Vehicle Building Aircraft Aviation Propeller-driven aircraft

1 - 15 of 15 Posts