close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

indian and pakistani weapons

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 7mmag6, Jun 5, 2002.

1. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

from what ive seen the indians use cetme hk-93 pattern rifles, what about the pakistanis, ummm looks like m-16 varient 1 or 2, just what ive seen in the tube,any ideas, small arms, and probably the ubiquitous ak on both sides

2. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

i mean hk-g3 darn fat thumb

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I belive it was Time Magazine a few weeksago had a pic of some pakasanie civilian fireing an SKS from the hip...baynet out the whole tv set up.. I am sure that both the USA and our NATO brothers the USSR will insure that both Inda nad Pakistan are properly equipt.

4. I think India being a former english colony is probobly mostly nato cal. some fal's g3's and probly some cemet's too.
    Pakistan is more like the NVA they use what ever they can get and most was probobly taken from the Afgan war with the USSR.
    Just my unedgicated opinon of thier armerments.

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

6. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

First rifle looks a lot like Galil. Second looks like CETME, but with G3 magazine.

7. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

The new Indian rifle is pretty much a lower cost version of the Galil, and seems to be designed for desert warfare. I strongly suspect they used some Israeli consultants.

8. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Don't you love posting the same thing at the exact same time?

9. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

very interesting big dog well done, umm 5.56x45 round with a little better velocity than the nato round, sounds like a good ballistic comprimise, i know some of our marine snipers are complaining about the m-4 lack of punch on al-quida and require multiple hits to put them down

10. Mr (T)

Mr (T) G&G Newbie

They should just use .223 hollowpoints against those buggers, 7mmMag! I hear that Coyotee stuff is great!