Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been shopping around and for the money everybody I talk to says savage. I looked at a Weatherwarrior with detachable mag model 116fcss in 300 win mag. 648.00. But a tikka t3 super lite in same caliber was 60.00 less am I looking in the wrong place? Mossberg 4x4 in same caliber for397.09 I have a few mossberg shotguns that have never given me any problems but dont nothing about there rifles. I"m new to this thread allready posted that in the wrong place the computer is my wifes idea of bringing me up to speed with modern tech. having a hard time but its cool. LOOOts of info out there I"ve visited alot of sites but you guys seem to the most informative. Also some input on caliber for same rifles 300 win mag or 300 wsm PLEASE HELP want to buy something before my wife finds my mad money.:34:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been shopping around and for the money everybody I talk to says savage. I looked at a Weatherwarrior with detachable mag model 116fcss in 300 win mag. 648.00. But a tikka t3 super lite in same caliber was 60.00 less am I looking in the wrong place? Mossberg 4x4 in same caliber for397.09 I have a few mossberg shotguns that have never given me any problems but dont nothing about there rifles. I"m new to this thread allready posted that in the wrong place the computer is my wifes idea of bringing me up to speed with modern tech. having a hard time but its cool. LOOOts of info out there I"ve visited alot of sites but you guys seem to the most informative. Also some input on caliber for same rifles 300 win mag or 300 wsm PLEASE HELP want to buy something before my wife finds my mad money.:34:
I have the 4x4 in a 300 grate gun. i hit a 6" gong at the range every time at 300 yards. I plan to to get the 3006 and 270 in the wood stock.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts