Interesting report from New York City: Mail-in ballots pre-marked for Bidumb

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    jwrauch and TXplt like this.
  2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    Like you and i being Cuomotopians didn't see this coming a mile away. The great wormy apple is tainted liberal to the core and is looking for a Biden/Harris handout . God himself couldn't beat the crooked duo they support in that hopelessly crooked crap hole. Nothing would be too underhanded for that illegal nest of rats if they thought it would get their overthrow duo elected.

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Nothing there, for us who aren't on farcebook.

Fishhead and blaster like this.
  4. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I think what needs to be done is these compiled and documented so that, depending on how the election goes, it can be brought to the SCOTUS to disqualify any ballots coming or suspected to have come from that source. Another arrow in the legal quiver; and if things do go south and Bidumb prevails in some states, it provides evidence to overturn those (all or in part) in the inevitable quagmire of this whole thing.

jwrauch, Cyrano, Bigfoot and 2 others like this.
  5. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Evangelist

Been sensored already. Shame we are not allowed there express our freedom of speech on Facebook.

TXplt likes this.
  6. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Said I have to log in first, so can't read the article. Does it say anything about any repercussions for anyone? I read an article about someone trying to register 50 dead people in Florida. Also said some were actually accepted back in June! Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. The article did say they were trying to find out who did it, but seems we never hear about any punishment.

jwrauch likes this.