Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. Craig asked me to do an introduction, so here it is.
I'm from Rome Ohio, and I live on a farm, where we raise beef cows and grow over 13,000 square feet of gardens to provide food for ourselves through the year. I am Conservative, and proud to be an American, and I enjoy and exercise my 2nd Amendment rights quite frequently. I'm a machinist, running old screw machines, and I also do leather holsters as a side business. Conceal carry, open carry, western gun belts, rifle scabbards, knife sheaths, you name it. I'm also Catholic, and proud of it, even though many of the leaders are very corrupt. I enjoy making things with my hands, and building guns seems pretty awesome to me, so I'm going to give it a try. I'm not here to challenge anybodies knowlege, or report someone for something stupid. I'm no tree hugger, I'm sure as hell not a BLM supporter, and Ill damn sure protect my rights and and my family with every available resource, down to my last drop of blood.
I think that about sums it up, I'm signing off till later, have a good afternoon yall.

·
God, Guns, Glory
37,011 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
I think that about sums it up, I'm signing off till later, have a good afternoon yall.
Your entire introduction was a really good introduction.
James, welcome to the party and from the sounds of it, you will fit right in.
Years back our Road Riders For Jesus motorcycle group took a trip down to New Boston /Portsmouth for a Hickie's Fried Hamburger at Hickey's Hamburger Inn not too far from Rome.
We had a fantastic road trip, excellent Hickie burgers, made a bunch of new firends, and headed down to Front Street in Portsmouth to look at the murals painted on the walls.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
35,906 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York. My wife, Princess Whinybitch, was raised near Cleveland.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Welcome from another Buckeye (Logan County) and an old farm kid.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts