Iraq Teens Trained As Suicide Bombers

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Marine1, May 27, 2008.

1. Marine1

Marine1 G&G Newbie

6 Boys, Aged 14-18, Say Saudi Militant Forced Them To Prepare For Suicide Operations...

(CBS/AP) The Iraqi military on Monday displayed a group of weeping teenagers who said they had been forced into training for suicide bombings by a Saudi militant in the last urban stronghold of al Qaeda in Iraq.

Four of the six boys were lined up for the media at police headquarters in the northern city of Mosul, where they said they had been training for a month to start suicide operations in early June.

Iraq Teens Trained As Suicide Bombers, 6 Boys, Aged 14-18, Say Saudi Militant Forced Them To Prepare For Suicide Operations - CBS News

2. HARDERTR

HARDERTR G&G Newbie

"They" are pretty ruthless when it comes to tactics. They started using women and children to carry out suicide attacks because they know Americans are too accomodating for our own good. We lost too many soldiers because we were trained to "respect thier culture". I say, too hell with them all...but that's another story.

I'm sure some of you have also seen the strories of them using mentally-challenged women to carry suicide vests into market places. Those aren't just al-Qaeda's tactic either.

Things do seem to be quieting down recently. They are pretty good at the waiting-game, and I can't help but think they are waiting to see what our election results are. I'm sure they have a tactic ready for either outcome.