Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iraqi men with AK-47 rifles rally against the U.S. in Mosul, north of Baghdad.

This pic from the news looks weird too me and I cant put my finger on it......not the forearm grip.....rifle seems kinda like a parts rifle...but looks in good shape....(I know no magazine)....but still just looks wrong....but I cant figure out why....so lets here it from the AK experts.......what am I missing??????

Attachments

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The AKM looks fine to me, with pretty decent stocks. I only think it looks funny because of the missing magazine. He even has the safety on. The slash cut compensator seems angled slightly different from the Russian version, too.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
BAGDAD GUN SHOW!!!!

Sodam Insanes very own AKM like new, only 100 shiekles, magazines a 1000 shiekles each.:rolleyes:

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,027 Posts
He's a Cruffler!"

He's telling his homey's - "The BBT came today! Only $289 from SOG!" :p

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
the only thing that looks changed is the front lower hand grip.other then that it's an ak 47.an empty ak47. you kinow that this important guy from saudi arabia was at the white house and he asked president bush why are there no arabs on the show star trek . and bush replie's . that show take's place in the future . and there are no arab's in the future.lol

·
36,027 Posts
Well, except for Doctor Julian Bashir on DS9. ;)

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
she might have been previosly married and then divorced and decided to just keep the name .lol. but bashir sound's like she's from india. are they considered arab's too??

·
36,027 Posts
That's right - he and Sec Chief Odo were sorta pals. The actor had an ethnic first name for the first season or two, then changed it to Alexsander. Can't recall his last name off-hand. I thought he was Arabic, but possibly another ethnic group?

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
i never paid that much attention to them till now.see i didn't even know if the person was a he or a she.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
The verticle forend grip and the front sight gives it away as a Romainan [sp] AKM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts