Irish??

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dookiebutt, May 29, 2008.

1. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

Irish is no longer with us.

2. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Guest

Yup... probably Irish Murphy.... LOL...

TexasT .. he's not ??

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  3. TexasT

Sorry, he's not dead, he was just banned from the site for some comments he made.

4. Sorry to hear that.

5. TexasT

Yeah, I thought he was a cool person, but inappropriate comments get you banned.

6. Not suspended?

7. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

Irish Murphy was a good guy, but his mouth got him into big trouble, if anyone would like to know the specifics, send me a PM

8. TexasT

Depends on the severity of the statement.

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Well, he was warned a few times - once by me. Play by the rules, or take your lumps... :eek:wned2:

10. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Irish is a friend and I enjoyed his posts and the pics. of his country. I would ask for clemency and a suspension other than an outright ban. However, I DO NOT know the circumstances and WOULD NOT presume to second guess any moderators action. I am just asking for clemency for a friend.

11. An Irish Aussie..............What a combination. Neither are known for their Tact & Diplomacy.
    Hopefully we haven't seen the end of him; he'll maybe be reincarnated under another moniker.

12. TexasT

Haha, sorry to hear which part?

Irish has always been cool to me and fun to talk to. Mebbe it's the bewbs....I'm sorry he had to leave like that.

13. He's a more interesting mix than just an Irish Aussie, wunhunglo; he's also half Finnish.:)

14. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

he was one of my favorites.
    even if he is an irish/aussie/finn
    :09:

15. I too would like to see him return, we all get carried away one time or another and a reprimand sometimes is all thats needed.
    I went back and read his stats when I learned he was banned and could'nt find anything worthy to be banned over.

With this said I have the greatest respect and appreciation for our Moderators
    I have trust and faith in there Judgement

Matter of fact if I had the money, I would buy them a Birthday present everytime there Birthday rolled around !!!

16. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that. Most Aussies I've met in my life were a mite profane, but never meant anything by it. They're some of the best people I ever met, while serving in the military, fight at the drop of a hat, and then buy you a beer! I'll really miss him, if this is permanent. His photos of Australia are fantastic, and a mirror of his love for his homeland. I always looked forward to his posts.

17. tlarkin

tlarkin Guest

Oh and the scotts are so much better? I know what a scottish kiss is.

18. Good, you'll no be wanting one then?? See you Jimmy, its SCOTS, one T. Where I come from they call it a "Glasgow Kiss" and I have heard it referred to as a "Liverpool" or ""Scouse Kiss"".

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We've been writing the Book on "Scots Tact & Diplomacy" for the last 20 years, were hoping to get past the title some day soon!

[​IMG]