Is Hillary staying in the race to get the vice presidential slot?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Marine1, May 7, 2008.

1. Marine1

Marine1 Guest

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  2. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

Nope, unless she plans to off Obama after January.

I think she is staying in because she thinks it's OWED to her.

3. I highly doubt Obama will have her as his VP. I could always be wrong. There's a 50/50 chance either way. lmao

4. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!

I'm sending that picture to someone I get mad at !

5. I don't think Obama will offer it to her. On top of the fact that she started treating him like [email protected]#$ in the Senate when it became obvious he was competition, I don't think he'd be interested in trying to govern with Hillary, Bill and a whole gaggle of Clintonistas hanging over his shoulder and making themselves at home again...

If she is indeed trying to wangle a nr 2 spot, hanging in and giving speeches day in and day out insulting Obama isn't exactly the way to do it anyway...

6. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

I don't know, I've been thinking all along they're in cahoots. Posted this on a few occasions--think the supers will be looking at the polls up to the convention. Some combination of the 2. Like I said, George 1 and RR had a few spats too. Maybe not as bad, and G1 wasn't "ambitious" as the unmentionable female......

If it doesn't happen, I'll be very glad to admit publically how wrong I was :)

7. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

They still forget About us Angry White Men out here....LOL.
    With Hillary as VP, Obama better sleep with a Gun and Both eyes Open !!!

8. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

Troy...number 999,999 of a million saying stupid things. :09:

9. Let's see now. Obama gets offed by the KKK, and she slides right in the seat. Typical Clinton strategy. She has spent alot of money, and her Fraud trial is coming up. She has to win.

10. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The White House would be destroyed, if the two of them had to try to get along together!

11. Fraud trial? Ain't no fraud trial coming up that I know of...

If you're talking about the slew of lawsuits filed by Peter F. Paul, they've all been dismissed except for one that was still winding it's way through the system against Bill Clinton, and that one will get s___canned too, when all is said and done. The guy's a con man and a crook, and he was blowing smoke in an attempt to shift the blame for his own actions onto the Clintons.

12. Doubt it

Hillary is, if nothing else, totally egocentric. Better to be a senator
    than a second banana.

Also, there is now an ocean of bad blood between the Clintons and the
    Obamas.

It will be neat to see if Hillary addresses the Dem convention with a
    "Pull together for Obama" speech. If so, she deseves an Oscar.

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Hummmm,she may be thinking of the super deligates. If they think she may be more electable they could put her in over Obama Bin Ladin.:bigeyes:

14. dhermesc

dhermesc G&G Evangelist

The KKK may get the blame but the Daley political machine will do the deed. Hillary doesn't care if she's elected, selected or coronated - as long as she's in charge.

I wouldn’t give nickel for Barry’s life if he took her on as VP – and he knows this. If he didn’t his wife (speaking of 1st rate ****s) will tell him all about it.

15. Marine1

Marine1 Guest

Clinton supporter pressures Pelosi over White House battle

WASHINGTON — In a heated phone call with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi late last month, Hillary Clinton supporter Harvey Weinstein threatened to cut off campaign money to congressional Democrats unless Pelosi embraced a new plan by the movie mogul to finance a revote of the Democratic presidential primaries in Florida and Michigan, according to three officials who were briefed on the contents of the conversation.

The CNN Wire: Latest updates on top stories Blog Archive - Clinton supporter pressures Pelosi over White House battle « - Blogs from CNN.com

16. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Having spent all her ill-gotten Memoir Money on the election, she will be out for blood if she gets snubbed by The People. Look for a very embittered Little Woman returning to her Senate post - and screwing the American People in general, and especially anyone she can blame for her failure to get The Big Chair.

Just remember - it's all part of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy!! :eek:wned2:

17. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

If Obama picks Hillary as V.P. he better learn to sleep with one eye open and a gun in his hand, not because of Conservatives or gun owners but to protect himself from Clintonistas.

18. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

and it couldn't happen to a nicer pair.

19. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I think there is so much ill-will/bad blood/bad feeling between the Obamist and Clintonista divisions of the Democratic Party they not only won't be able to pull together after the convention, they won't even try to. The Clintonistas will just sit the election out (except for the career political operatives; they are mercenaries who don't care who they work for as long as they get paid in money during the campaign and political power if their candidate wins).

I think there may even be floor riots (as opposed to a floor fight) between the Clintonistas and the Obamists at the convention. And it will all be shown live and in color. It may be the first time in years that the old rule, "If it bleeds, it leads," works FOR the viewers, by showing the Democrats in all their Kilkenney Cat glory. After seeing the deep division sundering the Democrats, the fact McCain is a Republican and thanks to Curious George's blundering and stupidity the Republicans stink like last week's fish, may not be as much of a factor as the pundits think.