is it Ethical?

Discussion in 'Survival Discussions' started by PAPA G, Sep 15, 2010.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

your being attacked by a "blind" Zombie. is it all right to kill his Zombie seeing eye dog? with out the dog the Zombie can only stumble about, putting him in a no threat position.

2. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

the only good zombie is a dead-er zombie. so yes. shoot them both.

3. don5544

don5544 G&G Evangelist

Shot the dog first. Then take take a shotgun and have fun killing the zombie.

4. Take his dog away from him. Try to reason, if not don't waste the dog. If he comes around his hearing would be an asset. Blind people have very acute hearing that you don't. I used to play in a band with a blind person. He could tell who's guitar STRING was out of tune. I let him drive me around the block on my motorcycle. Not one mistake. He stopped at the same point we started. Eyes and mind wide open is the key.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  5. jtuck

jtuck G&G Evangelist

What did dat po' dog eva do to you?

6. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

It depends on a few different things, ie:
    Is it on a leash?
    Is it a dangerous breed?
    Does it attempt to hump your leg?
    Is it housebroken?
    And last but not least...would it make a good bird dog?

7. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

Dogs are self propelled food rations, Zombies are not. Shoot the Zombie, eat the dog.

8. PAPA G

i think i would try to reason with the dog, and see where its loyalties lie. if that fails shoot the dog. then plaay games with the blind zombie:silly:

9. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

this is actually a little misleading .
    I live not far from a blind center and volunteer there and I can read Braille level 1 in English and all of Japanese Braille ( actually easier than English) so I have a good bit of knowledge here.
    When you say acute people will assume that you mean BETTER hearing which is not the case.
    their( vision impaired) ears didnt upgrade in hardware. They upgraded in software.
    Basically , they use what the brain sends them much more efficiently.
    We all get incredible amounts of data from our ears but in order for the brain to function well it only pays attention to the most important signals .
    What happens when a person can no longer rely on their vision is the signals from the ears and nose and skin get extra attention paid to them ( extra bandwidth shared between them as sight no longer takes up bandwidth).

You probably already know what I have just said but you would be surprised how many think that you instantly just get an upgraded cochlea .

10. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

Some Questions:

1. is the dog a zombie? if yes, cap the poor thing and then cap the owner, if no keep reading.

2. Breed of said dog (non-zombie)? sheppard, retriver or hound if im correct are usualy the major breeds for seeing i dogs, but i imagine any breed can be used.

11. PAPA G

i doubt if my Chihuahua Piglet the "MIGHTY" would do as a guide dog, wouldn't be able to handle the harness

12. Vel454

Vel454 G&G Newbie

Shoot the dog, shoot the zombie. Death to all, yo!

13. LuckyGunner.com

LuckyGunner.com G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

USA
    I would probably leave the dog out of it, unless he presented a threat.

14. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    One of the oddest questions that i have seen in a long time. Kill them both. The dog is an obvious zombie sympathizer and is helping the zombie. Guilty by association. Would the zombie actually respond to the dog? How would the zombie know NOT to stumble into the open sewer grate? It is a pretty stupid dog that would help a zombie....I'm just saying. Shoot them both.

15. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

If it was a Zombie Dog....he's dead !
    If the dog is just being Loyal...well shoot the zombie first and see what happens before making the next shot...

16. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

roflmao!!!! +100!!!

17. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Save the ammo, throw a bone over a cliff.
    Dog follows bone, zombie follows dog.
    Problem solved, no dog & no zombie!

18. magicjeep

magicjeep G&G Enthusiast

Shoot the zombie dog than poke a Q-tip a little too far in the blind zombie's ears.