Is it just me?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by oneastrix, Sep 1, 2002.

1. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Does anybody else find themselves obsessively and compulsively checking the G&G? I swear I'm checking the posts every couple of hours. My wife laughs at me. Our anniversiary dinner..."Be right down hon, we'll go to dinner. Just let me check the 'new posts' first..." LOL

2. No--Honey I left the computer on for you and I am going to bed. Such a loving woman.

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Man, mine sure doesn't do that. "Why don't you see if that **** forum can do for you what I can...." That's more like my wife!

4. After 19 years it does get easier.

5. Love the Texas Avatars. Wasn't born in Texas but got here as soon as I could. Check a few new posts eery time I check email and always check the Garand forums. YO!

6. 1 * you guys are still young and full of fun. Have patience and plenty of trust in each other and all will be fine. I promise.

7. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

yea i been married for 15 years . so what you are saying Alan is i got 4 more years to go. you might be right cause she is starting to ease up . she even tells me if i got some g&g e mails. it aint all that bad . and yea i check the g&g site about 4 to 5 times a day some times even more. it's a pretty good site

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Ah I'm just joshin' with her here........ She's a true cop's wife. She did take that IQ test buck nekkidddd!

9. Oxford-- jump in anytime I look up to you as a mentor. I know that was a while back--but I tend to have long term memory.

10. Gentlemen marriage is tough--but well WORTH IT.

11. I use Yahoo no pop up messages. Wifey uses MSN.

12. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Well, my first one was pure evil. 18, knew it all, happiy divorced by age 20. It's amazing how much smarter my parents became over the past few years!

This marriage is total fufillment....

13. Wayne

Wayne G&G Newbie

1* Can sure identify with your above staement LOL SOO true