Is there a doctor in the house (forums?)

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Sep 17, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Does anyone know a doctor that is into guns, hunting etc? Besides free advice to us aging and aged guys, it would be nice to have a doctors slant on gun ownership and why the AMA is so antigun. If you do know one tell him about this site. Free cyber prostate exams all around! :eek: ;)

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

My foster father is

a Doctor (Psychology & Psychiatry) and a Presbyterian Minister he has a few including three I've given him...:assult:He hunts every chance he gets

3. NRAJOE

Have you told him about this site? Sounds like a good man and someone we need on here.

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

yes I have.. he said he reads it every now and then...he has severe arthritis nowadays

5. NRAJOE

Ha! Me and Oxford were just singing the blues to each other about our arthritis! Tell him God bless!

6. Benny

Benny Guest

My Dad isn't a doctor but he is a veterinarian. He's actually given me stitches before when I was 8 and cut the heck out of my knee on a metal window well. So that's good enough for me, but he's a huge gun owner and collector. I am curious as to why the AMA is so antigun. If anyone could shed some light on this I would certainly be interested to hear about it.

Benny

7. Maybe good guys shooting bad guys with Black Talon.

8. NRAJOE

Yeah, maybe they don't like cleaning up those messes!

9. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

especially with all those uninsured GSW patients

not to mention all those blood born infectious diseases like AIDS, HIV, Hepatitus..I read somewhere that 45 million people in America have Hepatitus and most don't know it ! :rolleyes: