Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JoeLee thats interesting, the feller did'nt put up a picture of it and all he wants is 350 dollars for it, he claimes it's in excellent condition I wonder if it's valueble sinse it was discountinued in 1933. The add is in the classied section of the web site I posted..Thank you A.H

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
You guys are way off base on this one..
The Model four is a centerfire autoloader made from 1981-1987..they came in 6mm Rem, .243 Win, .270, .280, 30/06,.308 or 7mm express. 4-shot detachable mag 22 inch barrel.
Value 225- 395 if Mint 100%.
Rich

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Looks like they made two, so you guys are technically both right.

There's the Model 4: GunBroker.com Item 71718309 [Ends May-17-07 12:51:23 AM] Model 4 Remington Rolling Block Rifle, .25-10 Cal.
Which is the first one mentioned

And there's the Model Four: GunBroker.com Item 71433666 [Ends May-12-07 04:20:35 PM] Remington Model Four 4 30-06 Semi Auto Rifle Mint
Which is the one you're talking about Mooseman, and likely the one in the advertisement.

Both of the above links have pictures of the stamping on the receiver where it reads "Model 4" or "Model Four".

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
ROFL!:lmao:

Glad I could arbitrate, guys. :09:

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hardy har har I knowed it could'nt be that block stopper in the picture you showed me, but then again I wudin for sure either.
It is my 1st. thread that got a little attention...LMAO...A.H

·
Registered
4,274 Posts

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Hardy har har I knowed it could'nt be that block stopper in the picture you showed me, but then again I wudin for sure either.
It is my 1st. thread that got a little attention...LMAO...A.H
AH,Yea OK it's fine,But I'm the kid sitting in the corner facing the wall ,with a Dunce-Cap on and the class shooting spitballs ,at ME.

Taking two pills now Goodnight.

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JoeLee now lookie here, you ain't done no wrong, youwaz eager to help me with my question and i thanks you for it. I'm still scratchen my noggin on how I forgot about what I'll call that 742 lookin rifle. I slam forgot about the model 4. All is well and take off that Dunce cap and let me wear it...I'm use to'em...A.H

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
JoeLee but it still adds up to the same.........total...LMAO...Ain't we havein a good time today at Gun and Game...I see it now...Use to be Gun and Game now it's called...( i like them dots you can't misspell them ). A.H

The Comody Forum

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
JoeLee but it still adds up to the same.........total...LMAO...Ain't we havein a good time today at Gun and Game...I see it now...Use to be Gun and Game now it's called...( i like them dots you can't misspell them ). A.H

The Comody Forum

AH,I'll give you a big 10-FOUR on this post.I didn't sleep good last night ,even the Dogs wanted to go back outside!....,I see what you mean Dots, .... I just may become a Computer Buzzard after all,thanks for-four the help on Dots. Your Buddy,Crazy Joe.,

:hitwithrock:

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shor enough JoeLee...We haz a sayin here in So. Arkansas.

We don't make much money but we Shor have a good time !!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rem model FOUR

My Rem model four is a 7mm express rem . This is the same as the .280 Rem., both use the .284 bullet! The .280 case is slightly longer in body than the .270, to make impossible seating a .280 in a .270 chamber!:kiss:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts