close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is this America or USSR?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok quick Doglips test. Ill post this pic you guess the answer...no cheating...Ill reply to this message with the News story. This should be pretty easy????? I mean In the USA we have lots of freedoms to own firearms...in the sovet union people do not. We have a what did the news call it "Milita" problem the USSR does not.

So lets go...

Attached Files:

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

This is from ABC.com by the way.

A Russian boy aims a Kalashnikov rifle near the town of Balashikha, outside Moscow, on Tuesday, July 16. Interior Ministry troops are providing 140 disadvantaged young boys there with training in sports and military skills, civic responsibility lectures and cultural outings. (Sergei Karpukhin/Reuters)

3. It's a real shame to die that young.

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

This was posted on another site. Like I said there, I have problems with this photo. This "camp" is for juvenile delinquents. The kid hs the stock under his armpit and finger on the trigger. At least he also has the safety on. If they are going to let these kids touch firearms, they BETTER make sure they get training and supervision. This kid clearly had neither. Firearms are not toys.