close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It Begins - US, British, France - Strike Syria

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Wicked109, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Intervention has always been about natural resources.

neophyte and blaster like this.
  2. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Prove to me is AIN'T exactly what we said, instead. Maybe , just this once, we did it for a righteous reason. Yeah, I know that would be odd, but maybe.

3. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Haley generally wears glasses, but not when she speaks publicly. I just figured she had some enormous font on each page so she could see it while still giving off that whole hot Hindi vibe.

neophyte, blaster and Rambo like this.
  4. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

AND about creating "friendly" nations to the U.S. ......or the Russians doing the same thing.

blaster likes this.
  5. Rambo

America
    So it all becomes much clearer. Nikki Haley announced the upcoming lifting of Russian sanctions. Now we know why Russian forces stood down in the recent missile attack. Quid pro quo.

neophyte and blaster like this.
  6. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

Just as most of us suspected and / or already knew. This was another deliberately staged fake gas attack to push the warmongering Pentagon agenda . A bomb hits the top floor of a hospital and a UK white hat runs in the building and yells "chemical attack", people freak and start dumping water on each other and giving kids asthma inhalers just in case even though no one shows signs or symptoms of anything. Meanwhile the UK white hat is taking pictures of all the commotion he started and touts it as a gas attack. This is no better than someone walking into a crowded mall or shopping center and yelling bomb just to watch everybody scream and run around like a chicken with their heads cut off, then touting it as a credible bomb threat, or the media calling someone that commits suicide on school grounds a "mass shooting" to push the agenda ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ble-evidence-uk-staged-syrian-chemical-attack

7. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH.png This thread makes my head hurt.

Rambo likes this.
  8. Rambo

America
  9. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

Try F-111s. He sure settled down after losing one of his kids in the compound we bombed.

10. Rambo

America
    I stand corrected. I was a grunt so everything that flies is a plane anyway.

SKS NOOB likes this.
  11. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

Maybe we can now get Saigas back in the U.S.?

blaster, neophyte and Rambo like this.
  12. Rambo

America
    She said Russian sanctions would be coming down. I took that to mean they would actually be coming down. Evidently she meant Russian sanctions would be coming down from on high......trump, as in new ones. I guess political speak is not like ours.
    You’re going to have to wait a little longer. My bad!

SKS NOOB and neophyte like this.
  13. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Rave likes this.
  14. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well,we all know that the Obola supported all those terrorist groups,both here and beyond,he was a devil and he is still hard at work to destroy America,that's my opinion. :usa::mad:

Gray Wolf and Ten Man like this.