close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It finally was put out of it's misery!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,it finally died of natural causes,too bad it was my baby,but it was a looser!Pistol caliber carbines.

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

huh!!!???????????:confused:

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

4. Oh well there's another one at your local gun shop.

5. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

OOKAYYY, it's going to be alright I'm gong to just step away real slow and then turn and run.

6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Well, I always hoped that .30 cal carbine ammo would be put in a mass produced pistol so my carbine ammo would get cheaper!

7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Eric, there was a was a semi-auto pistol in .30 carbine back in the 50'sweren't too many made. the design couldn't take the pounding, not a good design at all.:eek:

8. Ruger Blackhawk in .30 carbine...the're loud!

9. .30 CARBINE

I HAVE A .30 CARBINE RUGER SINGLE ACTION WITH A LIGHT ACTIVATED NON MAGNIFING SCOPE THAT RUGER SOLD 40 YRS AGO. ALSO A AMT 111 SEMI AUTO WHICH IS STILL IN PRODUCTON.

DANA

10. KIMBAL

THE KIMBAL WAS A BLOWBACK ACTION. THE SLIDE WAS ROUGH MILLED TO CAUSE FRICTION ON RECOIL. AFTER SOME USE THE ROUGH SMOOTHED OUT AND THE SLIDE WOULD FLY OFF.

DANA

11. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

The Automag III is still in production, using .30 Carbine. Awesome pistol - big bang!

12. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

oops....so sorry.....thought the pistol caliber carbine forum had been discontinued,again....so sorry

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: