Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,533 Posts
Not yet, it's sitting in salt water right now getting ready to go in the freezer. I will say they sure do stink when you're cleaning them
RECIPE for Ground Hog. Separate meat, cover with condiment of any type, then pound for three to four hours. Put in a teflon pan and cook outside overnight. The teflon is important because it makes it quite easy to slide into the trash the next morning.

:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
RECIPE for Ground Hog. Separate meat, cover with condiment of any type, then pound for three to four hours. Put in a teflon pan and cook outside overnight. The teflon is important because it makes it quite easy to slide into the trash the next morning.

:D:D:D
Actually fixed it in the oven like a roast. Was quite tender and tasted good.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The young ones are pretty good. An older one needs to be boiled awhile first. My brother used to hunt them a lot with a .22 Magnum and ate most of them.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Well none around here currently but I have to deal with the up armored variant now a dang armadillo!
The racoons and opossum are bad enough this year and now a mini armor plated excavator. 556NATO loaded SP will be used to prep Armadillo on the Half Shell for the local carrion's dining pleasure.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts