close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It's not the size that counts...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Lenny2, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

better him than me...

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Ouch, strong man he is.

He coulda been better off with a small firearm....
    Just glad to see he is ok!

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Another good reason for carrying a weapon

That's another good reason for carrying a weapon and looking over your shoulder(ha).

I wasn't aware that cougars were that aggressive. Aren't they the same as mountain lions? I was in an area in central Okalahoma one time where we were told to watch out for mountain lions living in the valley. That kept me a little edgy till we got out of the timber lined valley.

Oxford

4. Waiting for the other shoe to fall...

Howdy,

Well, lets have a pool. Whe will the first tree hugging animal rights wackos try to have this fella arrested or sue him for violating the Cougars right to a warm meal?
    :rolleyes:

5. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Makes me wonder if Canada has a problem with idiotic lawsuits...that country is slap full of liberals...it's gotta have the same problem

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I would think Canada is worst off....

7. If that happend here he propabl;y would have been cited a ticket or some bull sh it fine.

8. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

BTW Size does count !

9. Can't believe this happened in Canada, and the old guy didn't get charged for carrying a concealed weapon!! It actually is illegal to carry anything for the purpose of self-defence.:target:

10. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Maybe he told them he was peeling an apple and the cat just fell on the blade.