Iv'e seen it all!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Mar 22, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Patriotic Member Forum Contributor

USA
    At least for this week.
    I just got my new 2002 hunting and fishing combo lic. I was stunned to hear ol'e Tom at the bait shop ask me if i was subject to a child support order. there is a place right on the lic. for if your not more than 30 days delinquit or if your over 30 days.

I'm a firm believer in seeing kids taken care of, but come on now, on my dang fishing lic. i'm suprised they dont ask when you go to pay for gas or something.

I guess delinquet parents who don't fish or hunt get by on this one at least. This is going to screw up my gun & game time with yet another letter i get to write to the state. seems were always writing someone somewhere about this kind of *^!!#

sorry had to vent

2. Uncle Red

Uncle Red G&G Newbie

I'm really surprised that we're not asked at the check out line at the supermarket if we been paying. I can just hear it now, "If you can afford to feed yourself, you can afford to pay child support." -UR.

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

WE have this in NC

I support this. If you cannot support your child then when you get a license they should deny it. Here if you are a deadbeat no fishing no hunting, and they will take your driver's license. I can't believe that they ask you to check a box? (did I read it right) They should be able to do a call in to check.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

NC has some of the strickest laws in the country I do believe, they have a little saying "We are coming for you, Deadbeat"

I think their are exceptions to every rule, but I do support this.

5. jerry

USA
    Yeah, check a box.
    I believe people should take care of their children as well. It's kind of like gun registration, I don't think if someone is breaking a few laws it will keep them from fishing or hunting illegally. I really feel for the underpaid, overworked conservation police officers who will inevitably get sucked up into this & like the bait shop owner told me, they were not paying any extra for him to go through this extra process.

6. jerry

USA
    foregot to mention they also have added our SSN to the license, what's next?

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well legally, that does not have to be done, any FFL License dealer will tell you that if you SSN is not on the "yellow sheet" they can not force you to put it on it, as it is an optional field.

I would strongly be against my SSN on any card that someone can get a hold of besides my SS card

8. Rooster

Rooster G&G Newbie

you shouldn't even carry your ssn card! No one has ever asked you for your card - have they? The ssn card is the easiest thing there is to reproduce and use for ill gotten means. They took the ssn number off the Drivers lic. because the bad guys then had your Date of Birth and your SSN! With those two things the bad guys have got the "keys" to your credit! Be careful!!!

9. On our income tax forms there's a place to check if you want to contribute to the Presidential Campaign fund.

I suggest a box, INSTEAD, contributing money to children that are victims of dead beat dads............yepper.

10. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Here you go again on that dead beat dad issue.
    To tell you the truth the whole thing is a feminist crock of S_IT
    There are so many women that get pregnant then get divorced to get the child support money. it's a power thing and the courts and lawers use the "dead beat dad" issue to give wormy headed UPPITY WOMEN power that THEY WHERE SEEKING over some poor guy who tryied to do the right thing.
    It doesnt pay to get married unless you are a woman. then you GET PAID.
    How many women look for and find a man, seduce him get married(or not) and get pregnant so they can have POWER OVER THEIR MAN.
    The whole thing is part of the femminazation of American Culture.
    It will be our undoing.
    Why do you think we are in the conflict we are in right now?
    Because those people know we wont really do anything drastic
    we wont lead the world. These are AMERICAN cultural values
    One of the greatest victorys that the Lesbian Feminists and their supporters have been able to pull off is the Idea that there is No American culture.
    This whole Alqueda/Taliban/terrorist problem could be solved in about 28 minutes(6 minutes if sub launched)
    Those countrys would not be harboring those alqueda people
    See, no one overthere if afraid of what will happen to them if they attack the United States.
    Hell OBL doesnt really have a good reason other than he could do it just for fun.
    If the world governments knew, KNEW that we would respond in the most HORRIFIC manner to an attack on our country there wouldn't be any. If there was, the government in the country of origin would vigorusly persue the Terrorist in question.
    But we wont react that way.
    The femminism influences wont tolerate it.
    Think of how many familys would stay together if the wifes knew they where screwed if they left. they might try to keep their men.
    I admit there are no stereo types and each situation is different
    To blanket Every MAN that has a child support situation with the same punishment is unfair and wrong.
    It's what the Lesbian Femminists want.

11. jerry

USA
    I'm bowing out of this one now. Just for the record, i love my kids dearly. i just thought my fishing/hunting lic. was an ODD place for this.