Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auction ends 8/13/2019: https://bid.orbitbid.com/lots#YXVjd...25dPWFsbCZsb3RbbWlsZV9yYWRpdXNdPTI1JnBhZ2U9MQ..

A few item examples
*1 crate of approx. (60,000) 300 Blackout unprimed brass cartridges

*Approx. (45) cases of 327 Federal Mag 90 grain JHC ammo (10 boxes of 20 cartridges per case)

*(9) boxes of approx. (1250), and (1) box of approx. (300) 454 CASULL (260 JFP) bullets

There are a lot of items in this auction so many items to search through including tools and office items.

·
Registered
23,102 Posts
Their ammo was good, but it was so expensive compared to a lot of equally good ammunition. I still have some of their oddball cowboy ammo on the shelves at my store. They were purchased just before HSM and Fiocchi started producing pretty much all the hard-to-find stuff.
I doubt I'll ever be able to sell the Jamison stuff as it costs as much for 20 rounds of it as those other brands charge for 50.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Their ammo was good, but it was so expensive compared to a lot of equally good ammunition. I still have some of their oddball cowboy ammo on the shelves at my store. They were purchased just before HSM and Fiocchi started producing pretty much all the hard-to-find stuff.
I doubt I'll ever be able to sell the Jamison stuff as it costs as much for 20 rounds of it as those other brands charge for 50.
I know your post was over 3 years ago, but I was wondering if you had anything related to Winchester 351 Auto Load ammo.

Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
12,539 Posts
if you find any let us know.
i'd probably buy a box or two just to get some more cases.
shoulda just bought more of them when i seen them i guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts