close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Janet Reno's standing ovations

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Saw an article in the local rag complete with picture of Reno on the tonight show and it said the hollywood elite gave her two standing ovations,figures!
    My wife saw it,I was on the forum,and she said it wasn't very impressive.
    My reaction was,all that trash feeds on each other and gain strength like an air plant hanging on a wire,no visible means of support,but it keeps growing!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

A lot of us Floridians are sweating the next elections for Governor. Jeb ain't great, but he's better than the alternative. We know what her agenda is! So far, he's ahead on points. It could have been a different story, if Peterson had remained in the race.

3. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

What a show, it was just that. A show of idiots patting each others backs and telling each other how darn neat they all think they are. Not a brain in the bunch.

Big Dog - I hope you and your fellow Floridains can re-elect Jeb, or anyone but her. Good luck.

4. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    We can hope that the picture of the Gonzales boy is printed again in a few Latin newspapers, in the Miami area. She should lose any points she ever had on that issue alone.

5. Got a letter from Jeb Bush campaign asking for $$. Can't send much but think I will send some.

6. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

yea the he/she is playing on her only strength the elite. maybe the NRA could hold a candidate forum and see who shows up for that!!!:mad:

7. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

There will be TWO votes from this house to cancel out Two Reno votes, and that's all I have to say about that!!!!!

8. Artillius6918

Artillius6918 G&G Newbie

Fla.
    Reno, God, Will It Ever End?

Hello Papa G and Rave, I know you remember me! Like everyone else, at least I thought so, I am sick of Reno, of course the media loves the likes of her and that other carpet muncher, RoseyO' Pig's rear end. They both make me sick but, hey, there's no accounting for taste. The sad part is, that people here in fla. accually say she could "affect" the outcome of the election, simlar to the way klinton got in with the help of ross pee-rot. Hope she has NO affect. By the way, where's Jeffro? Big dog, glad we have other floridians who feel like we do. Hope we are the winners.

9. PAPA G

arty!!howudoin??:) welcome back!! you know they are playing too the social security old folks,gender based and all those "disenfranchized" voters. old "shakenbake" is like that last housefly, tough to get rid of!! but just you wait, if the he/she does win. don't go to the victory barbicue, you might end up the main course, and every ones fire insurance will increase ten fold:D :rolleyes:

10. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Little late to the party...was packing up

Like my fellow Floridaians I've been keeping a close eye on our buddy Jannet...I just hope that if she wins I can make it to the boarder with my firearms before them people in black outfits show up to confacate my "Arsanel"...The sad part is that we even have to consider her as a real canadate....Im willing to bet is she did win that it will be hetrosexual families that will not be able to adopt...Rossie will move to FL along with her "alternative" friends and Sodamem and Gamora will make FL. look like it was a bible thumping city.
    Just in case had to hide/pack and get my toys ready for the move.

11. Wolv314

Wolv314 G&G Newbie

I have a single limb standing ovation for her.:p

12. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I have two digits.

13. Jeffro

Jeffro G&G Newbie

Artillius,
    Here I am!!!!!!! What's up? Hope all is well. Have a great Easter. Best to ya'.
    Jeffro (Jeff)

14. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Hi gang,saw where General Franks got a standing ovation,just one,but I'm sure it was from the heart by REAL Americans,not that bunch of trash that worships the likes of Rosie O
    One ovation from REAL Americans is worth a million of the other in my book!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

15. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Good to see some of the old standards back in play.
    As far a Reno Goes. I dont think she can win ,her health problems and all.
    I hope the Oldsters in Florida politics dont buy another fake bill o goods and elect Her. We just got rid of the old Battelax Why bring back a bad thing? The only thing she has is Name recognition. What does she Know about being Govenor?
    What would She DO for Florida?
    It is a sideways attack on GW Bush, going after JEB with Reno
    Is this a back room deal or what?
    I would have to say that this whole thing is a little to organized and exibits a little to much planning and leadership.
    Sounds like ol Bill and Hillary has been busy with Their DEM buddies. looks like a little to much stearing from the stearing commity.
    Who else could pull this off?
    Got any Ideas?

16. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I think you might be right Dennis,the same bunch that always backs the liberals is probably working with the media to do as much damage to the good guys and give as much support as they can to the bad ones.
    But remember,if the voters hadn't been too stupid to mark their ballots properly Gore would have been in!:D

17. Artillius6918

Artillius6918 G&G Newbie

Fla.
    reno,again?

Yo', hello PapaG, Rave and Jeffro, all's well on my side of town except that constant twing of nervousness when I have to depend on others. Sadly, Gyrene, it was once said to me, and I quote; "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers!" The third world of Miami had, for the most part, always been democrate as they have had things thier way for so long. By that I mean, spanish printed street signs, voting cards and the like. Even though Fla. has an english only law,we still pay for this crap. And, don't forgwet, they voted for the tree, algore, in the last election. It still scares the crap out of me to think we nearly lost that one. So, the point I'm trying to make is t5hat they, the third worlders of Miami, have already forgotten that poor little young man, and reno's treachory, well, that's all gone too since they got thier way with the computerized voting scams they know will save them next election. Hell, the paper already printed the scheme and how it will go unoticed and untraced! The future is truely going to be a scarry place!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

18. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    Artillius6918 - I have heard the same about the power of stupid people in large numbers.

It always amazes me at the short term memory of the Demo's when something is related to a Demo Politico. Their memory is Elephantine when it comes to some Republican error. Such as some of the "W"'s verbal faux pas that have happened (I think he is a little bit stupid).

To the Demo's, those are like commiting murder. Yet they seem to forget about the trysts of Klinton in the Office of the President of the United States of America, with someone other than his wife! If the subject is brought to their attention, then the Demo's say, "So What, he didn't hurt anything, or anybody." EXCUSE ME!!

They also ignore that Klinton committed TREASON while he was attending Oxford University in Oxford, England, by participating in the raising a protest against the U. S. Involvement in Viet Nam. Oxford University officials recognized it as Treason, and promptly kicked him out of school. The British Government recognized it as Treason, and promptly pulled his Visa, and booted him out of Britain. I understand that he could only return to Great Britain as a head of state.

I don't know what it takes to get the attention of the American public to wake them up!

19. Artillius6918

Artillius6918 G&G Newbie

Fla.
    Reno,again

Guess you are right. Don't know that much about the klintons except what I read in media by-pass and the spotlight, both great papers. The number of strange deaths that follow the klintons about is frightening. Let's hope that the pub;ic will get tired of these sorry elected officals and vote them all out. They are nothing short of traitors! A few swinging from the strret poles would go along way in helping me with restored faith in the american voting public. But, alas, until they lose that six-pack or can't get food or gas, I suspect they will remain asleep at the wheel. And, with the few exceptions I see on the forum and complain to during what little social mixing I do, I guess, for the evil dems, life goes on and, the next election.:mad:

20. PAPA G

gyrene. "W's" verbal faux paus does not indicate stupidity to me, after eight years of the slickmiesters glib answer for everthing, prepared responses for anything, its nice to have someone not have all the answers.we some how have fallen for this one size fits all politics. my only complaints is this homoginized middle of the road politics, they should draw a line and say this is were i stand, and not sit on the line.:mad: