·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
I NEED NEW GLASSES

i thought you wrote "make this a stinky.":eek: :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have that manual, but I find that getting the barrel out of the slide is easier for me with a Philips head screwdriver.
The Philips head was invented after the CZ52, but I want to keep abreast of modern technology.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks like I was wrong.
On the History channel they said the the first application of the phips head was the 1957 Cadilac, but it looks like Philips got it on the 1936 Cadilac and died in 1957.

That is better than the A&E channel with Bill Curtis that did a week long special on guns and Bill's voice over said, "This is the sawed off shotgun that Randy Weaver sold to BATF agents." while a picture of an 1894 Winchester 30-30 was on the screen.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks guys!! I was just coming over here for the first time to ask about links for the CZ52. Glad you already beat me to it. My local dealer has two CZ52's in, one grey and one black, both look brand new.

I have always wanted one, looks like the time is right.

Now, does anyone know where I can find the Timms Sabot round? :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Oh hey cool, it works sorta like an MG42 if I'm looking at it right.

I been seeing these around a lot lately, at very tempting prices. I hear the 7.62 round it fires is a prettier good kicker. Good stopping power? They look just about the right size for me...

::edit::
Heh, found my answers in the second link posted!

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Whee, Howdy folks scuse my excitement but as lustily attached to my M1911 as I am I too have been looking at the 52, appears from all I've seen that it might make a pretty good choice for a popper for the wifes and my trips out to the sandy realm of the constantly invading Pecoses out in F-A-R West Texas. You know them evile lil critters with they shiny lil 12 oz aluminum body armor thingys trying to disguise themselves as good ol USA coka-cola and Miller lite cans dang em we just repelled an invasion of em last year and now we hear they are a gathering up a gang of em again to try to cross the Pecos into Study Butte can't have I tell you! So any comments from actual users as to accuracy and function reliability? Thanks All!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
ezearln, check the archives for more on the CZ52. Personally, I love mine. It functions well, is accurate, and fun to shoot. The only downside is the square trigger that bites into the finger after a while. It is still one of my favorites.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts