close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jesus walked toward the redneck

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 30, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

The bartender was washing his glasses, when an elderly Irishman came in. With great difficulty, the Irishman hoisted his bad leg over the barstool, pulled himself up painfully, and asked for a sip of Irish whiskey.
    The Irishman looked down the bar and said, "Is that Jesus down there?"
    The bartender nodded, so the Irishman told him to give Jesus an Irish whiskey, too.
    The next patron to come in was an ailing Italian with a hunched back, who moved very slowly. He shuffled up to the barstool and asked for a glass of Chianti. He also looked down the bar and asked if that was Jesus sitting at the end of the bar. The bartender nodded, so the Italian said to give Him a glass of Chianti, too.
    The third patron to enter the bar was a redneck, who swaggered into the bar and hollered, "Barkeeper, set me up a cold one! Hey, is that God's Boy down there?"
    The barkeeper nodded, so the redneck told him to give Jesus a cold one, too.
    As Jesus got up to leave, he walked over to the Irishman and touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed!"
    The Irishman felt the strength come back to his leg, so he got up and danced a jig out the door.
    Jesus touched the Italian and said, "For your kindness, you are healed!"
    The Italian felt his back straighten, so he raised his hands above his head and did a flip out the door.
    Jesus walked toward the redneck, but the redneck jumped back and exclaimed, "Don't touch me! I'm drawin' disability!"

2. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHe God weas that ever funny.

I love it when I don't have a clue to the punchline!

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Who cares if it's an old story. It's still funny.

Doglips:

That's a great story. Hadn't heard it till now. Probably most of these stories have been recycled but they're funny every time I re-read them.

Oxford

:nod:

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

You know oxfored Ive been reading too much news latley and falling down on my joke posting....Couse I knew you would take up the slack and keep them comeing....I love the jokes that you post....dont think me and you would do well working in an office togher..no work just all day joke a thons....

5. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

We provide some kind of perverted service (ha)

You got it right there Doglips! Between us we have nearly a private forum.

Hxll, I stay up half the night reading your latest jokes. Hope you don't mind that I copy lots of them and forward them to 10-15 of my acquaintances who appreciate your kind of humor. I notice there's lots of viewers on this forum but not very many who post. Guess we provide some kind of perverted service. (ha)

Wish we could get a lot of other viewers to jump in, too.

Oxford

:nod: