Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“How, then, does it make sense to create mandatory gun-free zones, which in reality are free-crime zones?” asks John Stossel. “The usual suspects keep calling for more gun control laws. But this idea that gun control is crime control is just a myth. The National Academy of Sciences reviewed dozens of studies and could not find a single gun regulation that clearly led to reduced violent crime or murder. When Washington, D.C., passed its tough handgun ban years ago, gun violence rose.”

More...

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
All the States who have Senators and Representatives who can't or won't see that Gun-Free Zones turn into Kill Zones and that all the studies reviewed by the National Academy of Sciences could not find a SINGLE GUN REGULATION that clearly led to reduced violent crime or murder must be removed from office. Get out and vote!

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
I wish I was good at the puter. I'd love to send this story to every single Illinois politician! John Stossel tells it straight.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Its about time the media started to see that fact.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
John Stossel is the man. I have watched him for years and he always make a lot of since. Again he hit the nail on the head!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts