Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND LOVED IT!!!! Oh my goodness did I have a great time! Did lots of drills and lots of situational shooting. Things I had never stopped to think about. The class was also a home safety class and that really opened my eyes as to how vulnerable we are even in our own homes. If i had to guess how many rounds I shot between Saturday and Sunday, I would say 3-500...its hard to say. It was a blast!! And, dammit, I'm a durn good shot!!

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS, CountryMama!

Now I hope you never have to use your gun in self defense...but just knowing you're very proficient with it should give you plenty of confidence should an incident occur. I am proud of you for completing the course in flying colors.

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
That's awesome CM! I would love to see the pics!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I'm going to have to take one of these courses soon too, and I'm looking forward to it.

I'd love to see the pics as well!

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
^It would be best to take one of those courses while it's still relatively easy to complete. Who knows how the laws are going to change in light of the Virginia Tech tragedy.

Pics are in the Gallery, Bravo. Look towards to the top of the page and click on the gallery button.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Looks like you girls had a good time :D

Yeah, I'm going to be taking it a little bit later this year. I hope nothing changes by then, but who knows :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts