close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just curious...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Has anyone taken advantage of the Tapco specials? I have to say, the chest harness looks really nice. Just asking guys, kinda looking feedback.

Jesse

2. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I look them over. To be honest I haven't found anything I'd really like to purchase, yet. I'm sure something will catch my eye eventually.

3. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Hi Jesse,I have been a long time customer of Tapco and can say that over all they have given me good service at a resonable price.
    I am about to place an order for some goodies that will be unavailable soon and may come in handy,especially after 2004.:D

4. i would if i weren't on a tight budget right now, but rest assured if another offer comes our way from Tapco i'll definatly take advantage.
    -Jesse

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I go to their site from this forum but haven't found anything I need right now. But I always check.

6. FireStar

FireStar G&G Newbie

Jesse...

You sure opened yourself up for this one when you stated that.. "the chest harness looks really nice." (LOL)

Ahhh.. All I can say is.. "It's not the harness that's interesting, but what she puts into it!" (LOL)

7. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Boy, I guess this thread will go downhill from here..... HA...... thanks for the input guys. I think the sale ends by tomorrow.

Jesse