Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,090 Posts
After a while, try to attend some more real world tng. (I've had none - other than a 2-day Mall Shooter class).
We know that thugs never stand still/ walk in our field of vison And slowly reach behind them etc while keeping eye contact..

A "Carjacking" class o_O in a parking lot, but no actual guns allowed (maybe a Blue plastic piece, or two by the instructor),
will be given by ---------"USA Karate" / Bartlett TN, on.... "Correction"..... :) .August 25th.---------- My Krav (ex-MMA) instructor Jeff will provide this extremely unique session.

This is a One Time class, and anybody is welcome to be guest. This will be brand-new to me. The point will be to teach people to avoid getting hurt/killed, and possibly learn how to be able (with a gun pointed at us--I have no idea) to remove a young child from a car. I don't have any details.

If you live near Memphis, or know somebody in this area, :) feel free to be my guest. Seriously. Try also to contact me via AKfiles, same nickname.

This tng. could be far better than simply shooting at a static piece of paper--- which will Never be in your blindspots ; thugs' preferred locations.
How do cats sneak up on birds or people? Remaining in the victims' Field of Vision ?:rolleyes: Thugs Are Not Dumb.

· The outer edge of civilization
16,970 Posts
After a while, try to attend some more real world tng. (I've had none - other than a 2-day Mall Shooter class).
We know that thugs never stand still/ walk in our field of vison And slowly reach behind them etc while keeping eye contact..

A "Carjacking" class o_O in a parking lot, but no actual guns allowed (maybe a Blue plastic piece, or two by the instructor),
will be given by ---------"USA Karate" / Bartlett TN, on August 29th.---------- My Krav (ex-MMA) instructor Jeff will provide this extremely unique session.

This is a One Time class, and anybody is welcome to be guest. This will be brand-new to me. The point will be to teach people to avoid getting hurt/killed, and possibly learn how to be able (with a gun pointed at us--I have no idea) to remove a young child from a car. I don't have any details.

If you live near Memphis, or know somebody in this area, :) feel free to be my guest. Seriously. Try also to contact me via AKfiles, same nickname.

This tng. could be far better than simply shooting at a static piece of paper--- which will Never be in your blindspots ; thugs' preferred locations.
How do cats sneak up on birds or people?
Especially let the ladies in your life know about this class! For some reason women are usually the victim in car jacking situations.

· Registered
1,090 Posts
ncnascarlady:
Even though that 1-day Carjacking class is for anybody we know, my wife turned 70 last December (I just turned an energetic 67) and has neither the interest nor energy to attend anything.

I told two younger friends (about 40 and 58), but I doubt that either are interested.
They haven't responded.

Again - this class requires No prior self-defense tng. of any kind. If you know Anybody in the Memphis area who is probably interested, contact me.
August 25th is the day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts