Just For Klaus!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MangesMade, Mar 26, 2002.

1. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

I tried to make it better...

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Yup, now I see it. Overhead view, a little left of center, head toward the bottom. It is either a deer or a cow. Hard to tell ...

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

All I see is some guy strangling his girlfriend with a guitar string. Maybe it's just me?

4. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

Klaus, draw an X on the picture...the line from bottom left to top right intersects his eye just to the right of the limb. The other line from top left to bottom right intersects his rear end...the dark black spot trimmed in white is his tail... It's a Deer, Florida Whitetail, a young spike. He's standing as if to be walking away and then turned his head to the left. He was Browsing on leaves.

5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

His eye is easy to spot. But, from the photo, it looks like his body goes toward the top of the photo. I see what you described as the tail, but can not see any body connecting it to the eye. just red blotches.

6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Aha! Now I see it. Good camo job. He'd have walked right by me.

7. Actually saw it right away. The tail was the give away. It is a nicely hidden deer though probably would missed it in real life.

8. Oxford

Oxford Retired Moderator

MangesMade: You think it's tough identifying the deer through the leaves, limbs and other brown and green stuff...as a color-blind person everything looks the same to me.

This looks like the ishahara color-blind test I used to have to take. Never could see the correct numbers/letters. I could tell lots of stories about looking through color-blind eyes for over sixty years. Most people don't really care...they just think you're stupid when you put really weird colors together (from their viewpoint). Oh well...there's worse handicaps.

Oxford

Last edited: Mar 29, 2002
  9. wes

wes G&G Newbie

I'm not color blind and still put weird colors together.

10. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

You know what they call a person like that, Don't you?

11. wes

wes G&G Newbie