close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just how far are you willing to go?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BenP, May 8, 2002.

1. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

No, this isn't an invitation to start an insurrection.

What I want to know is would you do what it takes (within your limits) to make a change if you could?

If I were to run for President, and my main platform is the preservation of our gun rights, and the elimination of gun control against law abiding citizens, would you vote for me? Would you campaign for me in your hometown? How about statewide? Would you contribute to my campaign financially? We're talking about putting someone from this forum in the White House. How far are you willing to reach?

Assume I'd be a main-line conservative in the Republican party. I would also support reducing/balancing personal income tax, along with welfare. I'd support across the board budget cuts in almost everything except Armed Forces, where I'd ask for increases. I'd push for a more proactive stance against terrorism, and more restrictive against the UN. I'd work to eliminate NAFTA, and require US Citizens to read, write and speak comprehendable english. I'd offer to buy up all the surplus Nuclear warheads Russia is trying to get rid of. I'd tell the Chi-Coms to shape up or be left high and dry. I'd tell Arafat that if he doesn't want the Palestinian race to become extinct, he'd better get the situation under control.

Well, whaddya think? :p

2. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

You don't have what it takes

1 you are not rich (are you I don't know)
    2 you are not well known
    3 although you have a good intention I do not think you will be successful because I do not see enough a&& kissing in your post. Let's face it our problem in this country is the moronic public that we each endure from day to day. Too many people give a **** more about what the Rock is cooking than what has been passsed in congress today. Tom Criuse's divorce is more of a news issue than the countless of government scams that occur each day. More people will watch Hollywood tonight than the news. More people believe exactly what they are told than those who don't.

As for the republican party I have not seen anything lately that demonstrates that they give a **** about our rights. (CFR) Run on another ticket and I will help you.

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Republicans are as bad as the Democraps...compare the 89 ban to the 94 ban...you'll see what I mean..

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

just give me the original GW in the office George Washington

5. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

You got Shaun right on man :right:

6. I'd go back further

Howdy,

Nah, Gimmie Ronald Reagan anyday!!:D

7. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

as long as they do a good job i don't care who the prez is.

8. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

BenP, lets start!!! if you do it, i would do everything i could to help out!!! when you get in can i be Secretary of Offense??? i for one am tired of moderate and centerist politicians, they are wish-washy, and lack the backbone to take sides.:mad: