Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a 21 inch vent rib barrel for this gun. the youth stocked model comes with it. I would like to find one to shorten it up for the wife for the house

·
Premium Member
9,650 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a 21 inch vent rib barrel for this gun. the youth stocked model comes with it. I would like to find one to shorten it up for the wife for the house
What is the actual model. Sarco has barrels for $60 for the H&R Model 442 20 gauge pump. Mine are all break open single shot and not familiar with the pump models

·
Premium Member
9,650 Posts
I checked and the Pardner has its own barrel. Its getting harder to find parts as time goes by since they closed shop. You could call Sarco and ask them. They are the only ones I know that has barrels for the pumps still.

·
Premium Member
9,932 Posts
Found a few sites like Brownell’s, eBay and Numrich that have barrels, but don’t know about that particular one.

Got 3 H&R pumps myself and love them. The 20g is far and away the favorite, but they’re each sturdy and reliable. Great shotguns for the money, no doubt.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts