Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,844 Posts
Posted a bunch of stuff on introduction forum new to site figured i can help someone out ?
Not trying to be a smartypants sir, but the Japanese firearms should be posted here instead of in the introduction forum. Lots of sub-forums under the military firearms forum, and the manufacturer forum. Then there is a general firearms forum with sub-forums for handguns rifles, etc for that stuff that doesn't go in some of those others that I mentioned. Looks like you do have a lot of nice stuff...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not trying to be a smartypants sir, but the Japanese firearms should be posted here instead of in the introduction forum. Lots of sub-forums under the military firearms forum, and the manufacturer forum. Then there is a general firearms forum with sub-forums for handguns rifles, etc for that stuff that doesn't go in some of those others that I mentioned. Looks like you do have a lot of nice stuff...
Sorry about that been new to the site all of 12 hours and did not know i will be more vigilant in the future on that Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts