close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

K-31 What's not to love?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by elbStJoeMO, Jun 8, 2002.

1. elbStJoeMO

elbStJoeMO G&G Newbie

The more I shoot my K31 the more I like it, between the accuracy and the workmanship I just want to buy another one, the only problem is that I have a wife, though she's a good one, She gets a little miffed at me adding to my gun collection. Anyone else have anything to say about swiss rifles?

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I used to have a sweet shooting Swiss Mauser in 6.5mm that was in excellent condition that like an Idiot I traded away for a homebase c.b. system with a linear. That c.b. is long gone now and I wish I had that Mauser back. I'm not familar with the K-31, is that the straight pull back bolt ?

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I am thinking of getting one myself. I never really thought about them much until I got my C&R, but now they are looking pretty good. Where did you get yours at, elbStJoeMO? I'm looking at the ones SOG has, as they are pretty close to where I live, and it won't take long to arrive. Also, any other info you could give would be greatly appreciated on these rifles.

4. elbStJoeMO

elbStJoeMO G&G Newbie

Yes the K31 is a stright pull rotating bolt gun. I got mine from AIM when they had them on sale.