K"coyote&Son, and 99Z28monster to arrive!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Seabeescotty, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

KC and his son are bringing 99Z28monster to Oklahoma today, to meet us, and do some shooting! Debi and I are so looking forward to the day, and have a nice BBQ lined up. We also have a little surprise for Jon, who was so kind last year, after he heard about Debi's fight with cancer. I'll tell the rest of the story, and post pics of the day, later on in the evening. G&G is truly the best on the net, with friends all over the country, and the world! Welcome home from the sandbox, Jon, we can't wait to see you!

By the way, sorry I've been AWOL, but the shop got busy, in preparation for Deer Season!

2. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Man Seabee, sounds like fun!!

3. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

cool!
    do you have plenty of mexican wrestler masks?

4. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Good luck and good shootin' !!

5. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Sounds like Y'all are gonna have a great day. Give them all a big hello from me.

6. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Enjoy the company.

Shoot first, it avoids getting BBQ on the weapons!

7. Seabeescotty

Well, we had a great day of shooting, visiting, and just having fun. I won't comment on my cooking, but everyone seemed to like it! We got the trap out, and took turns blasting clays out of the air, and Kyle is getting used to his new shotgun. We took a break, and I repaired a crack in the forend of Kyle's 12 gauge. Then I had the privilege of firing up the grill, and got the cooking under way. We had dinner, and let it settle, and got back out to the firing line, and had some more fun! We put one of the Hipowers to the test, with everyone taking a turn at the trigger. Then we pulled out the 25-06, and tried some new ammo with it. I had loaded up some 100 grain Hornady soft points, and wanted to see how they work, so we put them to the test. It was pretty warm by that time, and they didn't really impress me, but we had fun, and made more noise! Finally, I got out the cannon, and we had the final boom of the day! I may have overloaded it a bit, but it made a very satisfactory last boom across the valley! I only got a few pics, at the very beginning, and then forgot all about the camera, but will post the four I got. Debi got more and will post them tomorrow. I have to say, we enjoyed the day, seeing Kevin and Kyle, and meeting Jon. Our family has gotten bigger, and we are the richer for it! Jon liked the SKS sporter Debi presented him, and we get to meet the rest of his family in the near future! Our friend SwedeSteve called, while we were on the range, and talked to all of us, and really made it a G&G day! I'm sorry I don't have the words to say it better, but it's been a day that will stay in my heart forever! I wish you all could have been here!

Attached Files:

8. Scotty you and Debi are truely fine wonderful people to share your fellowship, home and property to all that make the visit to come visit you.

That is just awlsome to me that you two are so kind and generous...Mike

9. Seabeescotty

Many of the members here know about Kansascoyote deciding to start a donation drive to help me and CGO get thru the cancer costs, and how much it helped us to make it to this point in our lives. And then, 99Z28monster, just before he went to Iraq, decided to sell a rifle in order to help out. We were ..............................

I went blank, and don't have words to thank everyone who helped us thru the treatment, and can only say THANK YOU. I wish, and hope that we can do something to repay the kindness to everyone. We started trying to show our appreciation, today, when Debi presented Jon with a replacement rifle, for the one he sacrificed last year. We will never forget what our family here did for us, in our time of need. Our prayers will go out, in hope that all of our friends and family will never have to go thru the pain, but we will do our best to be there for y'all if the need arises. God Bless you good folks! I wish you all could have been here today!

10. Seabeescotty

Micheal, thank you for the kind words, and I'm getting teary eyed, and prob'ly better get off for the night.

11. Scotty God Bless you and Debi your both Angles in my eye's buddy. Go on to bed and get some rest.
    If anything happens or comes up here I'll call and wake you up LOL

12. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

I was excited to finally meet Jon and give him a bear hug.We had a great visit with some good people and I will never forget it as long as I live.Sometimes I still have a hard time realizing that I've met a bunch of good people on an internet site.
    Thank you Kevin for bring Jon here even though you got lost on the way.LOL I hope you all had a good time because I sure did!!

Here's pics of skeet shooting.

Attached Files:

13. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

Very nice, wish I could have showed up.

14. kansascoyote

kansascoyote G&G Newbie

Bob and Debi the first time we met I knew that I had made new life long friends . I never have any doubt that when I come down it's gonna be a good time with good friends . I feel like I have known you all my life , I guess because you are my kind of people . Not fancy or pretencious just good folks with the best intrest of the people around ya'll at heart . I am one of those people to I guess that is what makes us kindred spirits . We missed not having the rest of you there ! Maybe we need to work on having a fall get together in Kansas I have plenty of room ! What do ya'll think smoked pork , beer , taters , friends , Guns , Sounds like a good time any of you all are welcome anytime you are passing through just drop me a line we have a big ol house and we love the company . Dad is toying with the idea of selling off the farm but I still have plenty of room here. Times for farmers are tough just like it is for everyone . But we will survive with or with out the farm . I hate to see it go but we have to be sinceable about our lively hoods . Corporate farming is strangleing the little fellas such is life . Love ya'll take care.
    KC

15. scotty0369

scotty0369 G&G Newbie

Howdy folks. I finally got my dates. I will be out there on Oct 1.

16. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

That's good to hear.I can't wait to meet and hold our new granddaughter.

17. Seabeescotty

We're looking forward to meeting the newest member of the Scott family! Wish you could have been here last weekend, and had some fun with the gang! You gotta get next Memorial Day on the calender to come out and meet all the other members! Besides, we need a rangemaster, and you are eminently qualified, being an active duty Staff Sargeant! So come on out, and be in charge of us old folks, and keep us safe! LOL!