Kalifornia may well set a precident

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dale, Oct 18, 2002.

1. I'm sure some of you have heard what I am about to say but for those back east, etc. that may not have, let me fill them in.

It seems a fight broke out at a Kalifornia college football game....much of which was clearly recorded on video.

I heard today that the state is going to charge the two brothers with use of a deadly weapon........their feet (they brutally kicked a guy while he was down).

There is no indication either brother was trained in martial arts.

I sure hope the citizens of Kalifornia remember this case because precidence will now establish a defense if you blow someone away that is kicking you.

This situation is a very interesting one and I wonder how many other states consider the feet as deadly weapons.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I know if I take my shoes and socks off I could be arrested for dangerous weapons...or is that hazardous weapons?:eek: p-yewww !

3. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

well being disabled and can't really defend myself with my hands .
    (fist fighting) .I will warn the guy first that i am disabled and will use any force i can to defend myself . then if he still come at me he is going to get shot.

4. There ya go Tommy, that's the idea.

NRA, are you sure the HazMat team wouldn't come by? he he he he

5. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

was a melee at a kids football game!!! saw some home video of it, just incredible what went on!!! shame how some parents just ruin it for the kids.

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

its amazing how stupid people can get over something as simple as a game. where is the common sense these days -- PRK will come out with foot control soon so be careful

7. Benny

Benny Guest

Electromagnetic boots... they pull you to the sidewalk untily you're stuck... j/k or could it happen??

Benny

PS I don't know about you guys but everwhere I go it seems I run into some Californian trying to spout as much liberal BS as they can

8. Since our Arizona Diamondbacks got washed out in the National League playoffs, my wife asked me which team I was hoping would win the World Series.

My choice? Any team NOT from Kalifornia, he he he he.