Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Hunter's former partner Bevan Cooney flipped; provided access to 26,000 emails. The Biden Crime Family is about to be revealed. It's bad.

·
God, Guns, Glory
33,567 Posts
In my opinion.
It is not possible to be a bible believing Judeo Christian, and still vote for the Democratic party.

·
Premium Member
14,869 Posts
When organ harvesting is big business, what’s the mother’s cut? This sickens me. How many of these babies could have been raised to become the next greatest President or the one who finds a cure for heart disease and cancer. Maybe the next greatest athlete. We’ll never know. God, please forgive us for denying your gift of new life. :(

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
When organ harvesting is big business, what’s the mother’s cut? This sickens me. How many of these babies could have been raised to become the next greatest President or the one who finds a cure for heart disease and cancer. Maybe the next greatest athlete. We’ll never know. God, please forgive us for denying your gift of new life. :(

I agree, but my dad taught me that when bad things happen, try to get some relief by finding the bright side. So, I'd add that they might have also been another liberal, being as they had liberal parents.:(

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Looks like the time to lock and load is about here !!

·
Premium Member
24,837 Posts
Kamala Harris exposed...

That title just conjures up a mental image I don't want! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts