Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a fan of the P-32, I have two of them one is an early one with the internal extractor spring..it has been hard chromed and is a reliable little gun..I picked up another one about 5 years ago. This one has the external extractor spring and in the original blue finish... I have done a few upgrades to the gun..I installed a steel full length guide rod, I polished all contact surfaces in the fire control system, all were debured and polished...the ramp on the pistol showed a lot of toolmarks..I stoned them lightly and then polished with a wool polishing bullet..the results are fantastic...The gun ONLY shoots FMJ bullets as they are penetrators and they cannot get rim locked like hollow point in .32ACP can...The .32ACP is semi-rimmed, yeah I know:rolleyes:, however if a short ctg having an OAL less than a full length cartrige is used...under recoil the rims can shift in the magazine and cause what is known as rim lock..this disable the feeding of the pistol..not good..I carry Fiocchi,( say fee-OH-Key), .32ACP FMJ cartridges..they are absolutely reliable. This tiny, light, concealable, inexpensive pistol shoots well with minimal recoil. It definitely is no 1911 or Glock but it is what it is in pocket carry arms...it's design has led to the LCR, 3AT, etc.. truly an innovator.. https://www.shootingillustrated.com...ost-influential-handgun-in-the-last-20-years/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts