Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the Gun Shop yesterday, and pickedup this P32, with two 7 rd mags, a belt clip and 43 rds of 60gr Silvertp HP ammo for $155. I picked up an extra 10 rd magazine with grip extension for $20. Has anyone shot this pistol ad have any info on them?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Go to the Kel-Tec forum at KTOG.ORG. You should find allthe answers you need there. By and large (or should I say small), Kel-Tec builds a good gun, so good in fact that Ruger copied the P3AT and call it the LCP.They are great for CCW. I have 2 P-11's and love them!

Go to the Kel-Tec forum at KTOG.ORG. You should find all the answers you need there. By and large (or should I say small), Kel-Tec builds a good gun, so good in fact that Ruger copied the P3AT and call it the LCP.They are great for CCW. I have 2 P-11's and love them!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have the Kel-tec P3AT and it is a neat gun for conceal carry. I think the P32 is the same size. Sounds like you got a good deal on it.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, thought the price was good. Went and shot it yesterday. I was worried about the silvertips, but they fed just fine! Sweet little gun! Perfect backup pistol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts