Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a like new P3AT at a gun show yesterday. A face to face deal with no paperwork:) for $250. And it fits the inside the pocket holster I use to carry my High Standard Derringer! I shot it this afternoon, and it hits a little high for me, but I'll do some practice sessions to fix that.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The P3AT is my carry weapon, never without it, I sent it back to the factory for a trigger job and its very light and reliable,its a first generation.

Try it with +p loads, it will shoot lower, and hit harder, I don't like the long trigger pull, but it sure hides nicely and hits hard, for self defence.

Falcon 2 (it has a lifetime factory warranty)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I carry a P3AT a lot too. Use a DeSantis "trickster" back pocket holster. Everyone thinks it is a wallet or credit card case. If I get held up it will be "Yes sir, let me get my wallet out for you." Well look what I found!
Great little gun. Always there.
Crono'ed 90gr. Gold Dots right at 900 FPS. Never a problem and accurate enough for the intended purpose. It's a belly gun for emergency use, not a target pistol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Great Lil pistol! I carry mine as back-up and every where i go. I also have the wallet holtser while o/d. And i carry it on my vest at work. The accuracy is as would be expected (CQC weapon ) but did not have a problem quailifing with either. The best thing about it is it is reliable, goes BANG when you want it to. @ 250.00 Agreat deal too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts