Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a small carry con. gun. Can anyone give me some info on KelTec P32 or P3AT. Also have not seen anything about KelTec in this forum. What gives???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K75RT-Thanks for the reply, and explaination. From what you said, do you think that I should just start with a hard crome model? I went to a shop in Buffalo NY Saturday to look at small conceal guns. They had P32 that was blued , unable to see what anyother models looked like. Counter person tried to sell me a Feather Lite(?) Smith&Wesson 38cal.. What is the Smith&Wesson situation now??? When I got my first 2 Rugers the dealer told me about the Smith&Wesson boycot. Is that still an issue ? Is it OK to discuss other things on this forum? Oh well!!! Question??? K75RT is that your two wheel ride is ??? Mine is a R80RT only has 155,000 on the odometer.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
S&W has fulfilled thier 'pact with the devil' which is what all the flak was about to begin with.

During that time S&W went hand in hand with Taurus. That is one primary reason so many later models of Taurus resemble the S&W revolvers. They also brought Taurus into the mainstream of good basic guns.

The only problem with S&W handguns, now, is that the autos are a little heavily priced, if you ask me (compared to all the great guns on the market).

·
Registered
277 Posts
m1der, I've had my p32 with the hard chromed slide for about a year & have not had any malfunctions at all. I'm not a fan of the .32acp, but this pistol is very concealable & shoots to point of aim, or should I say point of point, since there's hardly any sights to speak of.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
First and foremost, WELCOME BACK......I noticed that you joined over a year ago. Second, yes, you can talk about other things on this forum as we often do. I police buddy of mine in another department where I used to work....far far away......carried a little black Kel-Tec in 32auto on his vest. I would rather have that than nothing personally. It seemed to be a point shooter meant for very close ranges, as the caliber would signify. But it fired everytime he squeezed the trigger at the range, and that's what counts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts