Kershaw...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by oneastrix, Sep 14, 2002.

1. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I'm pissed! I carry a Kershaw assisted opener....Hasn't been used in a few days. Pulled it out today, tip is bent! **** me off! Who do ya know who can heat blades and fix? Don't want another one, I love this one!

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Shouldn't have used it on that perps head. You know what knuckleheads they can be! :)

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Joe! I'm in west TX right now on my G-ma's computer. Look dude, I don't know how it happened, but it happened. Love the knife. Love to open Copenhagen with it! But that didn't do it. I will send this knife off in order to have it back.

Grab your atlas and find Midland/Odessa TX. That's my home town. That's where I am till tomorrow.:mad:

4. NRAJOE

I know Kershaw will replace it but I don't know about fixing it.

5. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

OH OH OH, dude this hurts!

6. WHAT WHAT!! Hetero Huh!! ---- NRA I am going to edit this post to answer you. I was wondering what the heck 1* was talking about when he said if you ain't gay. That just struck me as weird. :nod:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2002
  7. NRAJOE

This convo took a strange turn, don't know what alans talking about and 1*, why do you want me to grab an atlas and look up your home town and why are you telling me you'll be there til tomorrow? I don't get it!? :confused:

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Sorry for the confusion guys. After re-reading my posts from last night I decided to delete two of them. Didn't like the way a couple of statements came out of my keyboard.

Joe and Alan, I figured out why I confused ya. I was going between the G&G and my MSN instant messenger. I guess in my three quarter intoxicated mind, I was typing on the G&G and then on the Instant Messenger. Looks like some thoughts got crossed over..... Heck, I didn't understand it when I read it this morning! Sorry about that. I was talking to a buddy in Illinois about my knife problem on the messenger, and talking to NRAJoe about it at the same time. Confused myself in the middle of it I guess..... Was trying to tell by cop buddy where I was, accidentally ended up giving NRAJoe a directive to grab his atlas!LOL

9. NRAJOE

That Lonestar beer will get ya every time 1*! :cheer: :D

10. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Lovin' the avitar!

11. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Yeah, but I'm embarrassed by the amount of alcohol I decided to consume last night....Sorry about that guys, seriously. For what it's worth, I told the story about the mix-up to my buddy in IL (post above), he though it was funny as heck....
    He wondered why I kept calling him NRAJoe!