khan arms venator

Discussion in 'Manufacturers' started by hemingway89, Sep 2, 2018.

1. hemingway89

hemingway89 G&G Evangelist

just bought a venator atac. its suppose to be the same gun sold by a big name but i cant figure out which one. any have a clue? its gona be a home defense deer and turkey gun.....but its gona see some geese this week with that short barrel and interchangable chokes....easy to pop out of the lay out with

Attached Files:

jerry likes this.
  2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

hemingway89: Sir, perhaps this will assist?

http://www.khanshotguns.com

mailto:[email protected]

The new A-TAC Force DUO-SYS shotgun from Turkish manufacturer Khan Arms debuted at IDEF 2015 in Istanbul. The Khan DUO-SYS 12 gauge action allows the user to alternate between pump/action mode and semi-automatic mode, this is of most use to law enforcement who might be switching between various rounds, such as breaching rounds, that might not have the energy to cycle the action.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    jerry likes this.

3. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    You gonna goose hunt with it?

neophyte and hemingway89 like this.
  4. hemingway89

heck yeah! you know how easy thats gona be to pop out with lol and it has berreta/benelli mobile chokes . at least dor some early season fun. when late season gets hear its gona be long barrel lol

neophyte and jerry like this.
  5. jerry

USA
    Depending on how it goes, may have to nick name it the "Ventilator"

neophyte likes this.
  6. hemingway89

i did a bunch of research and it seems these have a lot of issues and im prone to breaking things and discussed it with my buddy so we swapped it for a 7 shot 870

jerry likes this.
  7. jerry

USA
    I’d call that good.
    You can plug it and put your bird barrel on it if you choose to do so. A lot of flexibility. Do you get snow geese?

8. hemingway89

some i dont really hunt them. it would be good for early season but for regular i could blplug it but i cant swap barrels the tube itself is solid it dosnt have an extension

jerry likes this.
  9. hemingway89

Attached Files: