Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am about to purchase a kimber 1911 for 500 BUCKS thats right 500 BIGONES :1244: :1244: i dont know the model yet my friends in need of some cash so ill post more on this soon !!! :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
So long as it is in decent shape and is not the polymer frame one that is a good deal for any Kimber. The Custom II's run in the high $600's new. That is the one I have, and it is awesome! Let us know what you got!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I think that $500 for most any Kimber is more than fair, depending on the condition of course. If it is the Custom II then well done. :burnout:

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
I was at the Kimber web site yesterday and if you can buy your friends for 500 dollars verse's a new one you got a great deal as Howe would say on Deal or no Deal game show.
Those pistols are exspensive!!! And you get what you pay for...my 2 cents...A.H

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Hey Chris now dangit that was MY birthday present dogone it LOL! Goodonya brother

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i did buy it in great cond . i was able to talk him down to 430 because he didnt have the hard case !!!!!! rock on ..:1244: :1244: :banana::banana:
it is the pro carry 1911 45 so i feel i got a great deal ,

when crap like this happens it makes ya glad to be a collector :firedevil:

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Have you had the beretta px4 out any more shooting it ? If so is it digesting what you've shot thru it and is it accurate ?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heck yeah A.H. i shoot once every week atleast , the px4 still rocks and rolls , the new steyr i just shot last night and it was sweet also i do a range report on it when i have time to really shoot it.

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
lol this thread sounds like it's for a kidnapped child

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
funny !!!! i am going to shoot the new kimber today cant wait!!!!!

Ill let yall know how it sends them and if it goes where i point it

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well guys it shoots just like they say it will perfect!!!! man i love my guns!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Silver Run...what do you have against the Kimber polymer frame gun BP TENs. I have one and love it....shoots more accurate than I can hold it, weighs less than an alloy or steel frame, holds many more rounds, and has better texturing on the grips that any stock 1911 I have held. Its my favorite gun, so what do you have to say about it? Let us know why you hate something instead of just saying so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like a great deal if they kept it clean and maintained. I love Kimbers, I have 2 a pro carry and a Raptor. The kimbers seem to shoot about as well as any 1911's out there except for smoothness of trigger they are very close to custom from what I have experianced. Nice and tight frame to slide, barrel bushing and all. I am looking at getting a Wilson Combat Classic or a Night Hawk GRP.

Boots

·
Registered
9 Posts
Silver Run...what do you have against the Kimber polymer frame gun BP TENs. I have one and love it....shoots more accurate than I can hold it, weighs less than an alloy or steel frame, holds many more rounds, and has better texturing on the grips that any stock 1911 I have held. Its my favorite gun, so what do you have to say about it? Let us know why you hate something instead of just saying so.
That would be my question too. I was just offered a Kimber for 500, I'm on the fence

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
dang why dont my friends or coworkers ever have seriuss money problems that force them to start selling things!?!?!?! wait does this make me a bad person?!?! meh! i dont care, i want cheap deals on sweet guns!
oh yeah congrats on you new gun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts