Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been to the end of the internet and back (plus a few mom & pop stores - including where I purchased my Kimber)
Other than paying a truck load of $$ to Kimber, is there any good advice here about slim-lining my grips? I have an Ultra Carry II, but my fingers are small and the slide release and mag release are an awkward reach. Any heads up?
Oh, by the way... "hi". Jay invited me, so you can place blame there! lol

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Welcome to G&G first off.
You can find some custom grip makers for around 40-50 dollars or maybe even less depending on what exactly you are wanting.

I believe the member Tooleman makes some custom grips out of any material you like.

Hopefully he will see this thread and comment for you.

·
Old man, No tact...
12,367 Posts
Oh, by the way... "hi". Jay invited me, so you can place blame there! lol
Relax, folks...... Jetgirl is all right....it's just that she doesn't have any more tact than I do...... :right:

Welcome gal !!

by the way, JG.... where is the end of the internet.......... (couldn't help it :))

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the great advice/info where else to look.

And Jay, the end of the internet is here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Slim grips can be purchased at tacticaljunkie.com

I am not sure if they have them on the site yet however, if you email me at [email protected] I can get them ordered for you at a good price. Please get back to me if you have any further questions

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am able to get them for you, I have a kimber myself and I just found a dealer where we can get these products.

Email me at jared @ Tacticaljunkie.com

·
Registered
935 Posts
Judgeing from his post I'd definitely say......
...........Maybe!!!

Although advertising by spamming isn't the way I'd do it.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tacticaljunkie's first post made me take notice... the next four in a ROW made me ignore them.
It's great that s/he used all five of his/her very first post just to help me out!! NOT.

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
Hey JetGirl, I can build any type of grip you want including slim-fit with or without finger grooves. If you like the grooved idea, I can use a tracing or scan of your hand to custom fit them to your exact finger dimensions. I can also get almost any kind of screws and bushings as well. If interested, give me a call.

BTW, Thanks for the plug, Chris!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts