Klaus...Is that your mug on the avatar?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Oxford, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Klaus: I've been noticing your new avatar recently. Can I assume that's your own mug or are you just testing us? (ha)

Oxford:nod:

2. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Yes, it is I, the incredible Klaus. For more info, check out the SKS forum in the Yugo thread. And no, the photo has not been altered; I really am that good looking. Amazingly, I am still single. Ladies (single ones, at least), feel free to email me. Photos are appreciated. :)

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

COME ON LADIES!!!!!!!!

a catch like this doesn't come along too often!!!

the line forms at the right for all you future Klausettes

:rolleyes: ;) :D

4. Wayne

Wayne G&G Newbie

Klaus , Photos of themselves or their guns?

5. Rock

Rock Guest

Photos of their guns is the best way to say HI...I always like a woman with big guns...

6. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Yep...she may be ugly, but I can always snuggle up to her AR!

7. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Klaus: On the SKS:Yugo thread you wrote that you had plenty of hair...I'd have to agree. Mine's blonde too but only where there's hair and that's around the lower part of my ears. I claim to have hair, too, but my wife & friends don't believe me.(ha)

That explains why you wore the wide brimed hat in your kayak pictures you posted in recent months. Or was that to keep the sun out of your eyes? (ha)

Seriously, that's a good picture and you're a young dude I can see. I'd post mine, too, except that I'm about 1/2 computer illiterate plus I've got too many face wrinkles and I usually look cross eyed into cameras.

Wouldn't want my ugly mug on the net. I suppose some government official could be looking for me for something.(ha)

Oxford:nod: :D

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

He's the prettiest man I've ever seen!:rolleyes: :D

9. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

By yimminee, if you was any prettier I just might turn Democrat and fall in love, not lust, sorry Klaus.

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Klaus: Are you calling?

Klaus: Read my post in the humor forum re: the "nudist camp". You might try "calling" one of those ladies. Just don't eat beans. Read the joke and you'll see what I mean.(ha)
    Oxford:D :throwup: :hmmm: :right:

11. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Ha!!!

Maybe we should have a G&G photo posting thread...LOL!!!

I wonder if I meet anyones idea of a real person...LOL