close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"Kneel In" before the Panthers / Eagles Game

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by ncnascarlady, Oct 12, 2017.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I watched the game, and CBS chose not to show the National Anthem ceremony!!! I wonder if the players kneeled, and why don't stadiums full of fans boo the kneelers????:mad:

neophyte likes this.

2. They may have chosen not to show it so the players didn't get any added publicity. Or so CBS didn't get a ration of shite. Either is possible at this point.

Wasn't mentioned in any of the local news outlets, btw...

swedesrus, neophyte and PAPA G like this.
  3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Ignoring the racist idiots can be a good thing. It takes away what they crave, attention. Render them inert and maybe they will lose steam and end their nonsense.
    Less odious than hanging all the unAmerican barstages.
    Then again, maybe they start burning the flag, and claim it's simply to "protest racism". Sheer poppycock, but it's the way these dregs seem to think.

Rave, PAPA G, Ten Man and 1 other person like this.
  4. I can't decide if these 2 quotes make me want to laugh my butt off or scream.

“We’re not protesting the flag,” Johnson told the Observer moments earlier. “It’s about the wrongdoing that’s gone on under the flag,” adding that President Donald Trump is using the flag argument “to try to stop us, to silence us.”

The Pastors and Community Leaders Coalition said the kneel-in aimed to shed light on “police brutality, lack of accountability for officers who’ve killed innocent and/or unarmed citizens, and the high rates of unemployment for minorities.”

I'm leaning more toward screaming...

PAPA G and Big Dog like this.
  5. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    They were holding up the fist..a Black Power symbol. Jesus wasn't racist, but these guys sure are.

6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I never see these overpaid black sports "stars", actors and religious leaders ever using their money, contacts and prestige to start companies and businesses, to help small black businesses financially, or in any other way to create jobs and raise employment.
    So I say to them, get the He!! up of your knees and DO SOMETHING! Put your money where your mouth is! Be a positive force, not just a protestor.

Rave, ncnascarlady and PAPA G like this.
  7. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Cut off their "stage," and they have no show.

Rave, Big Dog and PAPA G like this.
  8. maddogg

maddogg G&G Evangelist

Broadcasters should broadcast the Anthem and show only the US flag,that's my opinion.

Big Dog and PAPA G like this.