Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a possible EDC similar to this. I would like to carry it at 6 o'clock and would prefer a leather sheath. The biggie for me is that it is thin from spine to edge. I'd also prefer horizontal carry similar to the one shown. Anyone have any suggestions.

Sleeve Line Tread Font Wood

·
Registered
7,993 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions.
Pick your knife and have someone make you the sheath. Or check the link below an Scroll down until you see the Scout Carry section and follow the link in the story.

Then Google Scout Carry and see all the nice options in leather and kydex. Note: is a finders fee on the table ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm looking for a possible EDC similar to this. I would like to carry it at 6 o'clock and would prefer a leather sheath. The biggie for me is that it is thin from spine to edge. I'd also prefer horizontal carry similar to the one shown. Anyone have any suggestions.

View attachment 175986
Like that style of carry myself for a fixed blade. Am still waitin on that Trident fixed FX model due out soon. Sheath is Kydex with a changeable clip for different types of carry I believe. Around a 4 inch blade with OD green sheath and grip. More of a tactical/defense job knife though. Has tension adjusters for blade removal.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Is that a SOG?
Yep. Check it out if ya think it might appeal to you. Heard under $100 which is usually my limit. Like the way the kydex sheath belt clip can be rotated for different carry including backpacks. Hopefully Blade Headquarters or SmokeyMountain Knives will have em. Often cheaper on their prices at Smokey Mountain. Only $75 for my Trident spring assist with D-2 steel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts